Friday, October 25, 2013

How to read Lao on Android smartphone

sabaidee, I have a LG P700 Smartphone and can't read Lao on mobile and internet browser
I have been researching a lot of websites on internet and finally found this way and I hope it is going to help you guys out!

 go to this website to download a software called Framaroot on this website
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2130276



From that link you found the list of Framaroot version, as for my LG P700  I had selected on Framaroot 1.5.3 .apk.  (above picture)

you can download that application by using QR CODE SCAN

when you start to download this application, your system might ask you to change a setting  for accepting the Unknown source application. after you completely downloaded. you can see framaroot icon on your mobile


select the framaroot icon and start to installsuperSU



Select the install Supersu and then select Aragorn or Gandalf. I had selected Gandalf and if it works for your mobile which will success installed. after successfully installed, your phone will be restarted and then done.
Next step, make sure your phone has Lao font installed, I suggest you to install Laodroid for Galaxy, you can search on google store and install it for free.


Next step, it is time to install Lao font on your mobile. at first you can install the application called Ifont


after completed, you can go on to install Lao font by selecting Laodroid.
your phone will be rebooted and then done. Now, you can read Lao on your mobile or any website browsers.
Let's try, I hope your mobile can work as mine, if your phone works and can read Lao. I will show you how to install the Lao keyboard on android and type Lao on your android mobile. please give me some comments if you have any problems or it works with your phone.

No comments:

Follow me on Facebook

Contact me

    4000岛,老挝占巴色省。湄公河的最多岛

    4000岛,老挝占巴色省。湄公河的最多岛
    你要放松,要在那里看当地如何生活?来这里美丽岛,美丽的老挝,美丽的湄公河。

    Muang Kao 寺庙

    Muang Kao 寺庙
    Muang Kao 寺庙位于他曲市,甘蒙省,离城市 6公里。